Terms and conditions:
- You have to be 16 years or older to be treated at Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam.
- All assignments from the Client to Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam are provided under the Client’s own responsibility and at the Client’s own risk.
- Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam’s team does not tattoo children under the age of 16.
- If the person who wishes to get a tattoo at tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam is between the ages of 16 and 18, the tattooing will only take place with written permission and in the presence of his parent or guardian. In that case, the parent/guardian counts as the Client.
- Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam always has the right to ask the Client to show valid proof of identity, to make copies of it, and to keep it. If the Client does not show valid proof of identity, Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam has the right to refuse the assignment.
- The studio is private which means having a quiet vibe is a must and we ask you kindly not to bring children or pets.
- Do not bring more than one person to the tattoo session with you, the space is limited.
- We do not accept walk-ins and all our bookings are by appointment only.
- Shortly after submitting your tattoo request, you will receive a detailed email about the procedure.
- Down payment is required to confirm the booking and secure a slot for you and it will be included within the final price of your tattoo.
- You are allowed to postpone or cancel the confirmed appointment up to 14 days before the session date, after that the deposit will be charged by the studio.
- Deposits are only refundable under extreme circumstances.
- No show means no deposit back.
- The Artist has the right to cancel your tattoo session if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The usage of alcohol or drugs or smoking inside the studio is strictly forbidden.
- In case you are going to be tattooed by a guest artist at tattoo hysteria Amsterdam, we want you to know that Tattoo Hysteria is only providing a professional and friendly environment for you and your artist to have a good tattoo experience and we are not responsible for any agreement or disagreement between you and the artist, that’s why please make sure that is everything is crystal clear for you before the session takes a place.
- The aftercare treatment is given at the end of your tattoo session.
Don’t get a tattoo:
- On a place where you have undergone plastic surgery or radiation in the past year.
- On a scar that is less than a year old.
- On a place that has been tattooed less than six weeks ago.
- On a place where less than three months ago a tattoo was lasered away.
- On irritated skin such as bumps, dark moles, or swellings.
- If you are allergic to tattoo materials or ink.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
It is not recommended to get a tattoo if one of the following situations applies to you:
- Problems with blood clotting (haemophilia).
- Chronic skin disease.
- Sexual transmitted disease.
- Cardiovascular abnormalities, (Abnormal heart rhythms, or Heart disease)
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Major depression or any major mental illness.
- Immune system disorders.
as specified by GGD and all needles and cartridges we use are disposal and our Ink is Vegan friendly, our studio is certified by GGD and registered under the name of Hysteria ink.