This website is operated by Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam and refers to it whenever the terms “we” and “our” are used.
- The client must be 16 years or older to be treated at Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam.
- All assignments from the Client to Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam are provided under the Client’s responsibility and at the Client’s own risk.
- Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam’s team does not tattoo kids under the age of 16.
- If the person who wishes to get a tattoo at tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam is between the ages of 16 and 18, the tattooing will only take place with written permission and in the presence of his parent or guardian. In that case, the parent/guardian counts as the Client.
- Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam always has the right to ask the Client to show valid proof of identity, to make copies of it, and to keep it. If the Client does not show valid proof of identity, Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam has the right to refuse the assignment.
- The studio is private which means having a quiet vibe is a must and we ask you kindly not to bring children or pets.
- Do not bring more than one person to the tattoo session with you, the space is limited.
- We do not accept walk-ins and all our bookings are by appointment only.
- Down payment is required to confirm the booking and secure a slot for you and it will be included within the final price of your tattoo.
- The client is allowed to postpone or cancel the confirmed appointment up to 14 days before the session date, after that the deposit will be charged by the studio.
- Deposits are only refundable under extreme circumstances.
- No show means no deposit back.
- The Artist has the right to cancel your tattoo session if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The Artists at tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam do original custom designs only.
- The usage of alcohol or drugs or smoking inside the studio is strictly forbidden.
- In case you are going to be tattooed by a guest artist at tattoo hysteria Amsterdam, we want you to know that Tattoo Hysteria is only providing a professional and friendly environment for you and your artist to have a good tattoo experience and we are not responsible for touch-ups, agreement or disagreement between you and the artist, that’s why please make sure that is everything is crystal clear for you before the session takes a place.
- The Studio is not responsible for the meaning or spelling of the symbol or text
that the client provided to the Artist, and it’s the client’s responsibility to double-check the spelling and the positioning or the placement of the tattoo
stencil before the tattooing takes a place.
- The artists at Tattoo Hysteria Amsterdam are not responsible for any allergy or skin reaction that might occur from using tattoo ink or tattoo materials.
- The aftercare treatment is given at the end of your tattoo session.
BEFORE YOU GET ANY TATTOOS, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF THE GENERAL RISKS OF TATTOOING THAT MAY ENTAIL SUCH AS THE FORMATION OF SCAR TISSUE OR INFECTIONS AND OTHER DAMAGE TO THE SKIN, AND ALL OF THE OTHER POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF GETTING A TATTOO, INCLUDING MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES AND BE AWARE THAT TATTOOS ARE A PERMANENT MARK ON YOUR SKIN THAT CAN NEVER BE ABLE TO BE REMOVED COMPLETELY.
DON’T GET A TATTOO:
- Over scar tissue that is less than a year old.
- On a place where you have undergone plastic surgery or radiation in the past year.
- Over skin which has been tattooed in the past six weeks.
- On a place where less than three months ago a tattoo was lasered away.
- On irritated skin such as bumps, dark moles, or swellings.
- If you are allergic to tattoo materials or ink.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- If the client is pregnant or breastfeeding
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO GET A TATTOO IF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS APPLIES TO YOU:
- Problems with blood clotting (Haemophilia).
- Chronic skin disease.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD).
- Cardiovascular abnormalities, (Abnormal heart rhythms, or heart disease)
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Major depression or any major mental illness.
- Immune system disorders.
As specified by GGD and all needles and cartridges we use are disposable and our Ink is Vegan friendly, our studio is certified by GGD and registered under the name of Hysteria ink.